Now accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.
Appomattox Christian Academy takes great pride in providing a classical Christian education in a safe, nurturing and well-ordered environment. Classical education instills a life-long love for learning. Christian education trains children to be integrity filled adults, ready to embrace God's purpose for his/her life, whether it be continuing on for advanced education or following a trade. Appomattox Christian Academy provides an environment which promotes a true joy for learning and a thirst for knowledge that will last a lifetime.
- Tour the academy to learn more about Appomattox Christian Academy.
- Submit a complete Application for Admissions to include Sections II and III for each student.
- Submit the Application Fee of $125.00 in check, money order or debit/credit card.
- Interview with the Head of School or his/her designee.
- The student(s) may or may not be required to interview.
- The student may or not be required to enroll on a trial basis.
- Submit all requested documents to include the list below.
- Acquire appropriate uniforms as per the Student and Parent Handbook.
- Read the Student and Parent Handbook and share academy expectations with your child(ren).
- Ask any questions you may have regarding curriculum, faculty, and/or Academy expectations as per the Student/Parent handbook.
Or Print the Application for Admissions
Enrollment Information for 2018-2019 School Year
Three Day for 3K Enrollment for three year olds.
ACA accepts mid-year enrollment on a case by case basis. This curriculum based program provides hands-on activities with a prime focus on sensory and social development.
Regular Student Enrollment for Appomattox and regional residents, Pre-K and K-12.
Open Enrollment for the current academic year continues throughout the school year. The attached Tuition and Fees Schedules apply to both new and returning students. ACA accepts mid-year enrollment on a case by case basis. Half-day Pre-K and Half-day Kindergarten are available. ACA accepts early enrollment for Kindergarten for four (4) year olds who are Kindergarten-ready. Assessments available upon request.
Non-Residential Enrollment for students outside of Central Virginia residential status.
ACA accepts non-residential students who live beyond the Central Virginia region, as well as International Students. The current attached Non-Residential Tuition and Fees Schedule apply to students within the United States and International Students, providing host families are available to provide residence.
Home -School Students Elective Enrollment Information
Electives are available for enrichment and core academics for grades 6th through 12th and are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Students may enroll in up to three electives and may enroll for one or two semesters as needed. Current home school curriculum and records must be provided upon enrollment.
Appomattox Christian Academy has two graduation paths: Standard Diploma or Advanced Diploma. Read more about our graduation requirements by clicking the link to your right.
St. Andrew's Reformed Episcopal Church considers Appomattox Christian Academy a mission and believes every child deserves a classical, Christian education. Contributions from the parish serve families at ACA by providing and maintaining the building and reducing tuition rates. ACA utilizes FAST to confidentially assess financial needs. Begin your request for financial aid by completing the online assessment through FAST. Click here to access FAST